NZ Application Service Ltd. applies a full range of Polyurethane closed cell and open cell foams for use in domestic, commercial, industrial and marine applications. We are CodeMark certified and strive to apply our products to the highest standard to provide the best outcomes for our customers.
We are based in Auckland with mobile application rigs we can offer competitive rates throughout the upper North Island.
Polyurethane Spray Foams come in both open and closed cell structure and are used in a wide range of applications such as:
- Domestic Building Insulation
- Sound proofing Applications
- Commercial Buildings Insulation
- Shipping Container Home Insulation
- Refrigerated trucks
- Cool store conversions of existing building.
- Insulation of new cool stores.
- Motorhomes and Caravans
- Temperature control medium for packhouses, vegetable stores, fruit and vegetable processing, retail stores, factories etc to mitigate temperature differences and radiant heat (direct sunlight).
- Fish Holds.
- Apply under concrete floors to insulate above basement car parks.
- Sound attenuation lining for film sets and buildings.
- Tank insulation.
- General underfloor, wall and roof space insulation.
- Tank and pipeline Insulation
- Film Industry Props
Spray foam has the highest insulation properties of commonly available insulating materials
Why use Spray Foam Insulation?
- Spray Polyurethane Foam can give you over twice the R-value per inch of most other insulation
- Excellent acoustic and vibration resistant properties.
- Resistant to most chemicals, particularly hydrocarbons and solvents.
- Help save on energy bills
- Reduce heating and air conditioning size
- Reduce draughts, noise and increase comfort
- Impede entry of insects and pests
- Minimise air infiltration that can generate condensation and result in mould growth
- Seal small cracks to insulate large areas, such as walls and roofs
- Resist settling due to its general stability
- Eliminates condensation issues within wall cavities
Injection foams are design to Inject into cavities and also has a wide range of uses such as
- Marine flotation buoys and pontoons
- Refrigeration Insulating Panels
- Filling voids beneath slabs to prevent cracking or slumping
- Capping disused pipes to stop erosion
- Any other application where insulation or structural support is needed in a cavity or void.